How to Reset & Program Your Overhead Door Wireless Keypad (OWK-BX)
To Clear or Reset:
1. Press & hold the PROGRAM button. Continue holding the button & go to step two.
2. Press & hold the 6 button. Continue holding the button & go to step three.
3. Press the up / down arrow key.To Set Your New Pin #:
1. In order, press 3, 5, 7, PROGRAM. (the red LED will blink once per second)
2. Enter your 3 - 8 digit PIN #
3. Press PROGRAM. (the red LED will blink twice per second & turn off)To Program Your Garage Door OpenerPlease note before you begin:
- Locate the “Learn Code” button & LED indicator on your garage door opener.
- Program the keypad before mounting.
- If at any time programming is disrupted clear / reset your keypad & start over.
1. Press the “Learn Code” button one time. (the red LED indicator will blink)
2. Enter your 3 - 8 digit PIN.
3. Press the up / down arrow key. (the red LED indicator will stay on)
4. Press the up / down arrow key again. (the red LED indicator will shut off)
5. Press the up / down arrow key again. The garage door should move now.Troubleshooting:
1. If the garage door doesn’t move, check the red LED on your keypad.
2. Rapid blinking LED indicates the PIN was entered incorrectly.
3. All keypad buttons will operate the garage door for 30 seconds after it starts moving.
4. After a few seconds, the red LED will shut off & you can retry.
5. If the LED doesn’t blink during use, the battery needs to be replaced.